Project Summary Examples
Volunteers need clear information before committing to a project. We usually recommend providing a project summary to gather intitial interest from volunteer developers.
Your summary sheet should include the following information:
- The project name and your nonprofit name
- 2 paragraph description of the project
- Information in description about your nonprofit's reason for the technology
- The best estimate of specific skills needed from volunteers
- The best estimate of time needed from each volunteer
- Links and resources to documentation, your website, and other libraries needed for the project.
More examples coming soon...